Your Next Step
Once you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ, you now have the opportunity to begin a journey that will be life changing! You have been called to become a disciple of Jesus Christ. A disciple begins by learning how to become more like Jesus. In doing so, you will learn Jesus’ words (the Bible), learn Jesus’ way of ministry, begin to imitate Jesus’ life and character, and become equipped to teach others how to follow Jesus. This is a life enriching adventure that will transform your mind, character, relationships, service, and influence. Listed below are some great opportunities for you to take your next step:
- Alpha – casual, round table format 12-week class where you will explore the basic teachings of the Christian faith as well as make friends and enjoy dinner together on Wednesday evenings.
- Walk thru the Bible – fun, exciting 12-week class where you will learn to navigate your Bible, learn the big stories of the Old and New Testaments, and gain an understanding of the core beliefs of the Christian faith.
- Practical Christian Living (PCL) – relational, 18-week small group (separate men and women) covering Bible basics for living the Christian life.
- Ladies' Latte' (women) – women’s message followed by round table discussion that meets the 2nd Monday evening of the month (September-May)
- MUMS (women) – message for moms followed by round table discussion that meets 2nd Thursday morning of the month (September-May)
- Band of Brothers (men) – message for men followed by round table discussion that meets every Wednesday morning from 6:15-7:30am (includes breakfast)
- Men’s Fraternity (men) – message for men followed by round table discussion that meets every Saturday morning (September-April) from 7:30-9am (includes breakfast)