Living Hope Ministry provides mutual support and assistance to those living with mental illness and those in close relationship with someone with mental illness through:
- Prayer Support
- A listening ear and helping hand in the strictest of confidence, without judgment or unwanted advice
- A listing of community resources that can be of assistance with specific challenges
- Educating the congregation about mental illness, in an effort to:
- Combat ignorance and stigma
- Encourage understanding and support
- Additional ways, as God directs
We are praying that you will know:
- God finds you exceedingly valuable and precious
- God desires to carry you through all the challenges of mental illness and to bless you
- He knows when you experience fear, frustration, pain or anger and desires that you entrust all of it to him.
We are praying that you will accept his offer of hope and companionship by reaching out to him and his people.
Join us the third Saturday of the month from 10:00am - 11:30am in room 122a.
Contact: Karen Jarr 440-239-9423