Adult classes are available throughout the week, ranging from Bible study to practical life issues. We encourage everyone to find a class that interests them. There is no need to pre-register unless stated in the class description. For detailed information about each class, click the link on the right navigation bar.
Sunday 9:00am classes below. Classes begin June 2nd. Please click the link on the right for details...
- Islam, Israel & the End Times
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd John
- ASL Deaf Bible Study
- Run for God: The 5K Challenge
- The Hidden Power of Praising God (Women's Class) (starts June 9)
- Evangelism Introduction & Way of the Master Training (starts June 9)
Sunday 10:30am classes below...
- Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People
- Managing Our Finances God's Way
- Romans: Rock-Solid Spirituality
- The Truth Project (Focus on the Family)
- Guardrails / Staying in Love (Andy Stanley)
- Storm Proofing Marriages
- How to Understand Your Bible
- Here & Now...Then & There (Beth Moore Women's Class)
- College / Young Adults: Contemporary Issues & Life Application
- Rebuilding Your Broken World
- Behold Your God (Single Moms & Step Moms)
- Spanish Bible Study: Titus, Philemon & Hebrews
- Journey Thru the Old Testament (starts June 23)
Sunday 6:00pm classes below...
- The Apologetic's Club (1st Sunday monthly)
- Coffee Talk with Steps
Wednesday 7:00pm classes below. Classes begin June 5.
- Awesome God
- In Touch Fellowship (Membership Class)
- The Rabbi & His Disciples: A Study of the 12 Disciples
- How to Develop a Powerful Prayer Life
- NEW Financial Peace University
- Arabic Bible Study
- Challenging the Cults
- Wonder Struck: Awaken to the Nearness of God (Women's Class)
- NEW Purpose Driven Life
- NEW Divorce Care
- Young Married Connection
- Mosaic: Singles (22-35)
- What's Up, God? (Singles 35+)
- Experiencing Worship